Weber's Barbecue Bible is an all-in-one masterclass in every aspect of outdoor cooking. Whether you barbecue with gas or charcoal, this comprehensive guide contains everything your avid barbecue enthusiast needs to know.
- Over 150 triple-tested recipes for meat, poultry, seafood, vegetables and fruit
- 1,000 step-by-step photographs to guide you
- Invaluable ideas for rubs, marinades and sauces
- Expert answers to common questions about barbecuing
- Tips and advice on safety, upkeep, fuel and lighting methods
From simple kebabs to elaborate rotisseries, the perfect steak recipes for all-year-round barbecuing.