For current dog owners or those thinking about getting a dog, this is the ultimate guidebook covering all of the essentials and answering all of the most commonly asked questions about living with and caring for a healthy, happy dog.
Including how to:
- select the right breed, and more importantly, the right energy for your own unique needs
- introduce your new dog to your family, especially children, and other pets
- set the rules of the house
- learn to fulfill your dog's needs, not just your own
- understand what your dog is trying to tell you through his or her behaviour
- learn to manage a dog with 'issues'
- find the right vet
and much more!
Filled with photographs, clear instructions, and resources for every dilemma, this book will give families everything they need to build a long and satisfying life with their new best friend.