If you want to know how to use Microsoft Outlook the right way, then get this guide. The main idea behind the scripting writing this guide is to facilitate the readers who want to utilize the Microsoft Outlook 2010 to manage their emails. The simple techniques and their step-by-step elaboration will help both beginners and professionals make optimal use of Outlook 2010’s distinguished tools and features for not only managing their e-mail but also managing their appointments, business events and meeting schedules in a systematized manner with little effort.
This study guide will facilitate its readers with the following substantial benefits:
- At the start of this study guide, you will learn to install Outlook 2010 and configure your email accounts once Outlook is successfully installed.
- This guide will teach you to optimally manage the incoming e-mails in different categories so that they can easily be accessed whenever required.
- You will also learn to compose the new e-mail messages in accordance to professional standards.
- You will also learn how incoming messages can be replied to and/or forwarded to someone else.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 also allows you to send attachments along with e-mail messages that can be document files, pictures, music files. etc.
- This study guide will also assist you in creating business calendars that help you in manage your daily routine activities in a highly controlled manner.
- You will also learn to create appointments, tasks, meetings and events for your calendar.
- With this study guide, you will also learn to create meeting invitations and how to respond to an incoming invitation.
- Finally, you will also learn to print e-mail messages and calendars.
Click “Buy Now” to get it now!