Many professing Christians take the Sabbath for granted. But does it make any difference which day of the week we observe—or whether we keep it at all? Does the Bible establish Sunday as the Lord's Day? Was the Sabbath given for the Jewish people only—while Christians are commanded to keep Sunday as the Lord's Day?
In this booklet:
• But Does It Make Any Difference?
• Who Made and Established the Sabbath?
• God—Not Moses—Gave the Law
• A Special Eternal Covenant
• Which Day for Gentile Christians?
• Why Israel and Judah Made Slaves
• Is Sunday Mentioned in the New Testament?
• The Amazing Truth About Christian Fellowship