A tender, sexy 'second chances' story of family relationships and long-time unrequited love.
Attraction explodes between Fiona and Christian when they met on the day he marries Jan, her beloved sister. The only way Fiona can cope is by hiding on the far side of the world. The only way Christian can cope is by leaving on business whenever she visits her family back home in New Zealand.
After five long, frustrating years Fiona is forced to take on the heart-wrenching six-week assignment of caring for newly widowed Christian and his tiny daughter. Their mutual love and respect for Jan holds them apart. Will their lost love ever be given a second chance?
Billionaire Christian would rather spend time with anyone except the tempting woman who reminds him so much of his cherished wife. But Fiona has leave from her cruise-liner job and seems determined to do her family duty. Passion and temptation simmer between them as they get to know each other again. This sensual feel-good romance novel is heart-warming, steamy and bittersweet. How can craving the wrong sister feel so right?
WARNING: Contains one hot man who always knows how to get what he wants.
THE WRONG SISTER is part of The Wellington Series.
If this is the first time you have read a Wellington story, you can easily read each book as a standalone. If you would like to know when my next book is published, please go to my website krispearson.com and sign up for my newsletter. Thank you for your wonderful support!
Contemporary romances by Kris Pearson:
Currently being written – The Scarlet Bay Series
The Wellington Series:
1. THE BOAT BUILDER’S BED (Sophie and Rafe)
2. SEDUCTION ON THE CARDS (Kerri and Alex)
3. RESISTING NICK (Sammie and Nick)
4. OUT OF BOUNDS (Jetta and Anton)
5. THE WRONG SISTER (Fiona and Christian)
6. RAVISHING ROSE (Francesca and Jake)
7. HOT FOR YOU (Melanie and Cody)
The Heartlands Series:
1. MELTING HIS HEART (Kate and Matthew)
2. CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HEARTS (Ellie and Tony)
3. COWBOY WANTS HER HEART (Alfie and Rory)
Sheikhs of Al Sounam Series:
1. TAKEN BY THE SHEIKH (Laurel and Rafiq)
2. DESIRED BY THE SHEIKH (Stacy and Akil)