With iOS 8 Tips
Are you an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus owner looking to get the most out of your smartphone? Perhaps you're looking for solutions to certain questions you've had about the new phone such as how to use Siri, print documents, take pictures or video with the camera, use FaceTime, extend battery life, or other tips and tricks? Well, this guide is here to help you with all those questions and plenty of great tips to truly unleash the power of your smartphone!
Hi, I’m Shelby Johnson, a technology enthusiast and an iPhone 6 owner. With this new smartphone, I absolutely love its many standard features and capabilities, but have found there is so much more that can be done with this amazing gadget. I’ve learned a lot of great things about the iPhone 6 smartphones and want to help others get the most out of theirs. (Many of these tips and how-tos will also work with the iPhone 5S or 5 that have been updated to iOS 8!)
I've developed this guide book to help you learn more about your device, including tips and tricks to really unlock and unleash the possibilities with the smartphone.
Here’s just some of the great info in this book:
- Getting started with your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus
- Pre-setup and setup help
- Phone basics, tips & tricks
- Hidden features, tips & tricks on iPhone 6
- Using Siri and other features on your phone
- Sharing & Printing from the iPhone
- Syncing iPhone 6 to iTunes & using music
- Taking photos and video with the iPhone
- A look at some of the best free apps to install
- A look at some great free games to install
- Choosing iPhone 6 accessories to enhance your phone, and much more!
You’ll learn all of the above and more in this book which features screenshots straight from the iPhone and step-by-step instructions on the processes involved in unleashing more powerful features of the smartphone! This is a must-have eBook to get for any iPhone 6, 6 Plus (and even iPhone 5 or 5S) user who wants to take their device to the next level and get more out of their smartphone!
**Please note this book is for owners of the American version of the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus smartphone sold in the United States and may not apply to versions of the phone in other countries.**