This book is an adaptation of I Quit Sugar’s 8-Week online Program.
Sarah Wilson was addicted to sugar. She needed it every day. She convinced herself it was “good sugar”. But sugar is sugar. And it was making her sick, tired and bloated. She set about researching all the different ways to quit the stuff. It took a while. But in the process she found what works - for good - and developed The Complete 8-Week Program that outlines easy techniques that are kind, sensible and totally work.
This book is perfect for you if you’re:
• Ready to quit sugar or have tried on your own and can’t get past the first few days (there’s a very important reason for this, which we’ll be sharing!).
• Looking for a detailed explanation of why you should quit sugar alongside an in-depth, step-by-step guide.
• Searching for tools to accurately track weight loss and health progress.
• After 50 introductory recipes to support your sugar-quitting journey.
• Looking for guidance through the various stages of detox Sarah Wilson and the I Quit Sugar team.
• Keen for advice on how to kill cravings in an instant.
• Looking to re-stock the fridge, pantry and freezer with ready to go sugar-free foods.
• Ready for a total lifestyle change, not just a quick fix.
What others say:
"I weighed 75kgs when I started and I'm at 58kgs seven months later. In addition, I do not have the depression/mood swing issues, acute joint pain and I am all around a more energetic person." Verity
"I've been sugar free for almost 12 months. I love the way it makes me feel - lots of energy! I'm amazed how much I don't crave sweets anymore. My skin is glowing." Di